Classes begin promptly. Please arrive on time.
- Students are required to bring to each class: both textbooks, a calculator, pens/pencils and a highlighter. Some students also find it convenient to bring a notebook specifically for this class, though that is not required as notes may also be written in your textbooks.
- Cell phones are to be turned off or switched to silent during class. You are free to step outside if you must take a phone call.
- Food and drink are allowed in the classroom. However, please be respectful to your fellow students and refrain from bringing foods with heavy odors. Students are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
- All students will show respect for other students and for the instructors.
- Pre-licensing students are eligible for a refund at any time prior to their scheduled first class, less a $25 processing fee. Upon the date of their scheduled first class, no refunds will be given. Continuing education students are eligible for a refund, less $10 processing fee, only up to 24 hours prior to their class.
- Textbooks will be given to students at their first class.
- Instructors reserve the right to remove any student from classes for any reason, including but not limited to disrupting the class, disrupting the learning of other students, or disrespecting students or instructors. Students removed from classes will not be eligible for a refund.
- Students have up to 6 months from their first class to complete the course and pass their final. Students have the opportunity to retake the final exam only one time, if they do not pass it the first time.